Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What exactly...??




I m now habituated to my state of mind...
I always keep confusing myself..
I dont understand was that a mistake to trust someone....?
After knowing all things just because someone made me trust him...was that a mistake???
Should I expect atleast courtesies from him....???
why people Lie...
Why they need to control others life...?
Why the mess up things...and when they go away...why dont they take their memories....

At least person who is left behind wont be hurt...wont think about past...

Why people ask to wait and never turn up...?
If they really dont want to come back.....why dont they keep things direct.......?

Why love always hurts.............?


Was that really a mistake???
And what after this should I trust someone else...
Why I mess everything...

Lots of questions and no answer...

3 comments:

  1. After reading your blog on Marathi movies…, I was motivated enough to read your other blogs.

    Like your name you have immense energy…, I scan sense that from the way you write.

    We the people have two kinds of energy physical and mental. If we use it wrong way… We destroy things and ourselves or we can create things and bring happiness in life, if we use it positively.

    I am no one to advise you but after reading two of your blogs I felt the amazing talent and energy are getting utilized not on the area of priorities. Must say you are too talented.

    Wish you luck, focus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The answer is so simple that it might come as a surprise once some1 says it... its u.. urself who has to deal with it.

    the person who has left, has left. The only way to move on is to accept tht that person is no more a part of ur life. with that acceptance also comes the understanding that those memories and feelings are redundant and thus, are sidelined to give way to the larger picture that is your life.

    acceptance is the key... try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ ravi...
    Im not able to find you...

    @ nimz....Thanks...

    ReplyDelete