Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I have all reasons to be happy...But smile left me...


How does it feel when you have done nothing wrong but still you are punished for that??
You have to go through all the pain and heartburning feeling...
Some months ago I met a person..
Who changed my life from root..
He made me think mature..
I am so thankful to him that he is a reason to make me change my behaving style..My frame of mind..
And of course made me think more serious toward my life...
He is not here now...lost somewhere in this world...
He is not in my life...Its not actually "NOT IN MY LIFE"...he is still there but in invisible state..Just like we have it in YM or Gtalk...:).....
I feel alone when he is not around..

I always used to think Loving someone means being with someone..roaming around..chit chatting........
but
when we are not together still I feel he is very close to me.
Directing me at every stage..
Its just when I achieve something I cant tell him...
I wish I could see him smiling..
I wish I could take away all his worries...

Now I am realizing how deeply I am in love with him...
and Its a wonderful feeling in this whole world...
I m not able to tell him...This three magical words...

Just my smile has left me...Its with him...........

But Im smiling...because I cant tell anyone how much it hurts me...
The heart burning feeling that I have inside is killing me...
This is the cost Im paying for loving someone......

3 comments:

  1. its hard to get over...but Never make somebody priority in your life when they think you are just option..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hav a unique way of saying it, but i like ur writing style...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one....very touching...and i hope the person whom u have mentioned in dis blog doesnt hurt u further....

    ReplyDelete