Sunday, February 6, 2011

Delicious ambiguity


I wanted a perfect ending

now I've learned,

the hard way,

that some poems don't rhyme,

and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end.

Life is about not knowing,

having to change,

taking the moment and making the best of it,

without knowing what's going to happen next....

To create is to destroy

Life is about geeting up out of your chair and doing something.

It is about doing nothing. making mess.

moving your hand and your body.

leaving a mark.

it is about doing.... action...finishing...Experimenting...

trying something.

It is about absurdity.

a creation.
evidence that you exist.

using materials,destructions.it is about fun...

doing the opposite.breaking the rules,

It is about ideas getting dirty,

making mistakes,

I am going to ask you to make a mark and its going to be messy

Dont worry about that...

Thats the point


I may have cheated and gone back for the other option a couple times. Unfortunately, that's just not the way the universe works. Life is a series of choices of varying degrees of importance & there is no going back and choosing the other page. You make your decisions & you & the world around you change accordingly. Instead of looking for the rewind button, all anyone can do is make the best of the world they've created for themselves, like it or not. Make better mistakes tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. I had attainted a seminar few years back. It was about "Perceptions about life". The audience was quite smart and educated... from diverse field but all of us had something in common..., unhappy and confused life!!
    All of us had certain grave concerns in life..!
    On second day afternoon, the host suddenly made an announcement "I can solve all the problems of a single person right away.., if you want to be the one raise ur hand..!!". Good no. of people raised their hands.
    He called a pretty looking 35 year old female, she was a gynecologist. She was about to tell her problems. The host said "I don't need know the problem to solve it!!"
    I was astounded by that statement; I think even god want to know the problem to solve it!! This man was above god!
    The host told her to hold handle of a big chair and stand at distance of a feet from the chair. The host then announced "There is a key to solve all the problems of life...and that is.., create bigger problem!!! I will get a sword and cut off this female's hand!! The amputated hand will become such a big problem for her that rest of all problems will be no more important to her..:)!!!" My entire life went trough in front of my eyes in few seconds…!! Even I felt whenever I faced bigger problem; I forgot rest of the problems of my life!!
    The conclusion is you can never solve all the problems but you are even answerable of every act of urs!
    The above article indicates you want to experiment many things in life!! Hope you are not creating bigger problem to solve existing one. All of us should keep in mind all deeds will come back to us for explanation. TC and all the best!

    ReplyDelete