Friday, April 23, 2010















Hellloooo......


Today is a new day of my life ....
Its 9.17 am
I have started writing blog from today ....

In the morning I have read about the IPL and Lalit Modi....
Its the darker side of Indian Politics....
I wrote a letter to IPL chairman through WWW.iplt20.com website saying...

"As a sensible Indian I condemn the obnoxious display of wealth and extravaganza of IPL. Stop doping the Indian psyche with this TAMASHA of cricket. Lalit Modi and Sharad Pawar and his quartet be brought to the books for the financial anomalies. We hate IPL. "

The Indian Government is all responsible..
Recently read from 1st may our government will be collecting tax ammount from BCCI for IPL matches...
What are we????
Dumb and deaf people ...?

I feel pitty..I feel sick about the Indian government and politicians...

2 comments:

  1. New low of politics in BCCI and indian cricket

    ReplyDelete
  2. IPL is just a game of Money dat;s it

    It is just bcoz of dat Sharad Pawar :x

    ReplyDelete